| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Saga in May is somewhat warm at 19.2 °C (66.56 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.8 °C (76.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.3 °C (57.7 °F).
- In May the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 10.5 °C (18.9 °F).
- The weather in May is wettish. Around 190mm (7.5in) of water is laid down.
- The shortest day is 13:28 long and the longest day is 14:10 long with an average length of 13:51.
Check the distance to and compare the Saga May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Saga, Japan
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Saga: