| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Saga in March is a little cool at 9.3 °C (48.74 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14.6 °C (58.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.7 °C (40.5 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in March is 9.9 °C (17.8 °F).
- The weather in March is hardly dry. Circa 113.7mm (4.5in) of fluid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 11:24 long and the longest day is 12:26 long with an average length of 11:55.
Check the distance to and compare the Saga March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Saga, Japan
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Saga: