| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Saga in April is mild at 14.8 °C (58.64 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20.3 °C (68.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10 °C (50 °F).
- In April there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 10.3 °C (18.5 °F).
- The weather in April is very slightly soggy. Around 171.3mm (6.7in) of fluid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 12:28 long and the longest day is 13:26 long with an average length of 12:58.
Check the distance to and compare the Saga April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Saga, Japan
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Saga: